top of page

Sole Traders


fixed fee


Sole Traders

If you operate as a sole trader then you need to tell the tax man how much self employment income you’ve earned and what your business expenses are for the tax year.


This needs to be included on a self assessment tax return, which should be submitted to HMRC by 31st January every year. Items such as mobile phones, travel expenses, and stationery are all tax deductible but there are a whole host of other expenses that you can deduct.

Compiling this information is only half the battle. You then have to trawl through the relevant tax forms, which not only takes time, but can also be a very confusing process.


We can help you with all of this for an unbeatable fixed fee.

Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page