top of page




fixed fee

If you run your business as a partnership, you’ll need to tell the tax man how much you’ve earned and what your expenses were during the year. This needs to be completed via a self assessment tax return and should be submitted once a year. Items such as travel expenses, mobile phone calls and stationery are all tax deductible.


You need to complete a tax return for the partnership and one for each of the partners involved.


We handle the entire tax returns process on your behalf, ensuring a fast, affordable and effective solution. Sometimes clients ask us to complete just the partnership tax return, while others require assistance with returns for the partnership and all partners.


Unlike other accountants, we don’t look after big businesses, so we remain focused on you. We’ll talk to you about your situation and figure out exactly what you should be claiming for. Once we have the information we need we’ll complete your tax return before submitting it online to HMRC.


We can help you with all of this for an unbeatable fixed fee.



Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page