top of page


(scroll down)


fixed fee



Need help with

Capital Gains Tax?

If you’re a landlord in the UK, you need to tell the tax man about the rental income you’ve earned from the property and how much you've spent to earn that money. You must include this information in a self assessment tax return, which needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January following the end of the tax year.


The tax return also needs to show all your other sources of income for the year (such as employment or self employment income), even if they have already been taxed.


We work with landlords with rented and buy-to-let properties all over the country (and quite a few who live overseas too) to help them stay on the right side of the tax authorities. We can help you with the tax return process from start to finish, guiding you through the submission process and discussing the items you can include as allowable expenses before completing the tax return on your behalf. We’ll then submit the return online directly to HMRC.


Our landlord tax return service is quick and unbeatable value.

Non-resident landlords

The Non-resident Landlords Scheme is a way of collecting tax due on the UK rental income of non-resident landlords (those who own property in the UK, but do not live in the UK).


Moving abroad and letting out your home or another UK property?


If you are moving abroad and are going to rent out your old home, or any other UK property, it is important to realise you remain liable to UK tax on those rents and may still need to complete self assessment tax returns. You will also need to consider if you need to register for the non resident landlords’ scheme. If you do not register, your tenant or letting agent will deduct tax from the rent you are due to get. You then claim to offset this tax against any tax owed on your self assessment return.


Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page