top of page

Child Benefit Charge


fixed fee


You will need to complete a tax return and you may have to pay a tax charge, known as the ‘High Income Child Benefit Charge’, if you have an individual income over £50,000 and either:


  • you or your partner get Child Benefit

  • someone else gets Child Benefit for a child living with you and they contribute at least an equal amount towards the child’s upkeep


We can help you with this for an unbeatable fixed fee.

Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page