top of page

CIS Sub-contractors


fixed fee


CIS Subcontractors

If you work in the construction industry in the UK on a self employed basis then you will need to complete a self assessment tax return. This needs to be submitted to HMRC by the 31st January following the end of the tax year.


The tax return should include all your income and expenditure for the relevant tax year. It will also include the tax that has been deducted from your pay by the main contractor/payroll agency through Construction Industry Scheme (CIS). You will be given credit for the tax you have paid which in most cases leads to a tax refund. Our average claim is £1,600!


We don't take a percentage of your refund. Instead, we charge an unbeatable fixed fee to prepare and submit your tax return.

Why use Grosvenor Tax Services?

Quick turnaround

Registered Tax Agent

Unbeatable value

All year round tax support

Dedicated Tax Manager

Qualified & accredited

Free useful tax guides

Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page