top of page



fixed fee



If you’re self employed then you will need to tell HMRC about the income you’ve earned and your business expenses. This needs to be included in your self assessment tax return, which must be submitted every year by the 31st January following the end of the tax year.


You can claim for business expenditure such as mobile phone calls, travel costs and for using your home as an office, but there are literally hundreds other expenses you may also be able to claim. If you’re looking to take away the stress from filing your self-assessment tax return, or you simply don’t have time to do it yourself, call Grosvenor Tax Services today.


We can help you with all of this for a fixed fee of just £85

Get Started

Any questions?

Call 0800 772 3911


Your details were sent successfully!

GTS | the tax return company

Call FREE 0800 772 3911

bottom of page